Thursday, August 29, 2013

Archiscraps Design Team Call

I'd like to welcome Trish Rheinberger to our Design Team
AND

We are searching for a new DT member (or maybe 2).

All that you need to do is enter the September challenge and when linking your work put DT after your name. Applications close on 7th October.

The other requirement is to send your scrapping resume to me at julenem54@bigpond.com .
 You must be able to provide one layout per month AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, comment on entries and participate in the voting at the end of the month. THIS IS OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
And if I can give you some good advice...DON'T Wait until the last minute.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
                                         Julene & team

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julene, I would like to apply for the Design Team even though I didn't put DT beside my name on my entry. Also what do you want in the scrapping resume as I haven't compiled one before. My email is smoy7@bigpond.com
    Thanks for that. Susan Moy

    ReplyDelete